- ECP is a crisis contraception medicine utilized to stop maternity after intercourse once you didn’t usage birth prevention or perhaps the birth prevention did work that is n’tfor instance, the condom broke).
- Some individuals call it “the Morning After Pill”.
- You will get ECP at pharmacies and community health clinics. You don’t require a prescription.
Who is able to simply just just take ECP?
- ECP is safe for nearly every body that is female. You must not make use of ECP knowing you may be expecting (due to the fact it won’t work).
Whenever might I would like to simply take ECP?
- You’d penis-vagina sex but weren’t making use of any birth prevention, or perhaps you believe that the delivery control you utilized may well not been employed by.
- You missed a couple of birth prevention pills in a pack along with been having penis–vagina intercourse without any other kind of birth prevention.
- You’re significantly more than a week later for the planned birth prevention shot.
Note: ECP can also be employed if you had been obligated to have penis–vagina intercourse. In such a circumstance, you might want to phone the intimate Assault Crisis Line at 204-786-8631 or 1-888-292-7565 to talk with a counsellor for support options.
When do I need to just take ECP?
- Swallow the supplement together as quickly as possible following the activity that is sexual.
- You don’t need to simply take any longer pills down the road. It’s a good clear idea to sleep after.
What will ECP do?
- If taken in 24 hours or less of non-safe sex, it shall reduce steadily the odds of pregnancy by about 95%.
- If taken within 48 hours of non-safe sex, it shall lower the odds of maternity by about 85%.
- If taken within 72 hours of unsafe sex, it shall lessen the odds of maternity by about 58%.
- ECP may build up to 5 times after non-safe sex. “Crisis Contraceptive Pill How quickly after intercourse can you have a maternity test” の続きを読む